Who is MOAB?
MOAB® Training International, Inc. is a respected leader among training and consulting organizations across the US and Canada, specializing in programs on managing aggressive behavior. Since 1983, over 5,000 agencies have benefited from our highly researched, state-of-the-art programs. MOAB's goal is to teach participants how to protect themselves from injury, and at the same time, control individuals without causing them harm. Our valuable programs empower people with necessary skills to avert conflict and injuries through various de-escalation techniques. Participants include corporations, law enforcement organizations, security, academic, healthcare, military, and federal agencies.
MOAB provides its customers with the most innovative, comprehensive and effective non-lethal force training programs and consulting services in the management of aggressive behavior.
MOAB provides its customers with the knowledge to create a win-win situation in difficult confrontations and the ability to resolve conflicts decisively and diplomatically regardless of their age, size or strength.
MOAB provides its customers with highly proficient, competent, and articulate training professionals who have many years of practical experience in management of aggressive behavior.
What is MOAB?
MOAB® presents principles, techniques, and skills for recognizing, reducing, and managing violent and aggressive behavior. The program also provides humane and compassionate methods of dealing with aggressive people.
Have you ever...
- Known someone who upsets others simply by their mere presence or body language?
- Known someone who angers people by the way he or she speaks?
- Been uncomfortable by someone's presence, attitude or agitation?
- Been attacked verbally by someone who is yelling, swearing, and/or pointing fingers?
- Been attacked physically?
If so, visualize possessing the skills to...
- Calm people
- Diffuse anxious or aggressive behavior
- Avoid violence and injuries
- Create confidence and the ability to improve any situation
- Minimize or eliminate lawsuit
Regardless of your age, size or strength...
You can create a win-win situation in difficult confrontations and resolve conflicts decisively and diplomatically with:
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Personal defense and safety skills
- Every MOAB technique - non-verbal, verbal, or physical is based on a solid principle.
- MOAB goes beyond the strategies for preventing and diffusing a crisis. It addresses the multitude of crises and stages of conflict.
- MOAB is the most innovative, comprehensive, and effective course on managing aggressive behavior in the country today.